Fall is right around the corner and one of my favorite things to do is bake with my girls! I love the smell it leaves in the house, the time together with my kids and of course the yummy result.
It made me think about the families that come to Angels of God www.angelsofgod.org. Would they be baking together this fall? Could they afford to do so?
My goal is to create a Baking Tote Bag for each family that comes into Angels of God this fall.
Each “Angel Baking Tote Bag” will include a simple fall recipe card and all the supplies needed to bake the fall treat.
How can you help?
1. Donate an item from the list below
2. Hold a collection for the needed items
3. Purchase all the items needed for the “Angel Baking Tote Bag”, assemble the bags and deliver to Angels of God completed.
Here’s what’s in the bag:
◾Small Baking Cookie Sheet
◾Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix
◾15 oz can pumpkin
◾1 Bag of Chocolate Chips
Scary Easy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
•Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix
•15 oz can pumpkin
•Chocolate Chips (about 1 cup)
How to make:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In large mixing bowl, combine spice cake mix and pumpkin puree, stir until well blended. Add in chocolate chips.
2. On lightly greased cookie sheet, spoon cookie dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart.
3. Bake in preheated oven for 10-12 minutes until just firm.
Angels of God 334 South Broadway Pitman, NJ 08071